Covid-19 update (March 2021):
Following on from the Governments lockdown road map we have given much thought to our own walking map and are proposing the following. We intend to resume our monthly Sunday walks on Sunday June 13th. We then intend to hold our annual Walking Festival on Bank Holiday Monday August 30th. This will of course be subject to Government guidelines. More details will be posted on our town centre noticeboard, on this website, Facebook and Twitter pages nearer the time.
In the meantime stay safe and keep exploring and enjoying our lovely town. Please take a look at the Countryside Code which has been updated during this pandemic. We want you to enjoy your walks and we have many walking routes listed on this website in and around Bingley.
We look forward to seeing you all again! Best Foot Forward.
We hope to see you again on Sunday 13th June! More details to be published around the time.
Have you been on any of our previous walks? Please leave us a comment if you have, we would love to hear from you after so many months apart!
What do you need?
Bring liquid refreshment and wear walking boots.
After the walk we usually have lunch or a drink in one of the town's welcoming cafés. Most of them now display our “Walkers are Welcome” stickers in their windows.
Where to meet?
We will update the website once we have decided it is safe to do so. Thank you for your comprehension.
Important Additional Information:
- Whilst leaders take every care, your comfort and safety are your own responsibility.
- The pace of the walk is appropriate to the distance and the available time. We ask that walkers accept the pace set.
- Dogs (on a short lead) are welcome on most walks but please get in touch with us before hand (Facebook or Web contact form)
- Under-18 year old people to be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Sunday 13th June 2021 (subject to government guidelines)
- Sunday 11th July 2021 (subject to government guidelines)
- Sunday 8th August 2021 (subject to government guidelines)
Or use this iCal Google calendar and import it in your phone so you never forget any of our walks!