What are our monthly Sunday walks?
Bingley Walkers are Welcome Sunday Walks always take place on the second Sunday of every month starting outside Bingley Arts Centre at 10am.
The walks will be approximately five miles / 2 hours
Next walk: Sunday 8th March, 10:00am
What do you need?
Bring liquid refreshment and wear walking boots.
After the walk we usually have lunch or a drink in one of the town’s welcoming cafés. Most of them now display our “Walkers are Welcome” stickers in their windows.
Where to meet?
What: Bingley Walkers are Welcome Monthly Sunday Walks
When: Second Sunday of every month – 10:00 AM
Bingley Arts Centre
Grid Reference: SE 106 390
Price: £ 0.00 – It’s free!
Important Additional Information:
- Whilst leaders take every care, your comfort and safety are your own responsibility.
- The pace of the walk is appropriate to the distance and the available time. We ask that walkers accept the pace set.
- Dogs (on a short lead) are welcome on most walks but please get in touch with us before hand (Facebook or Web contact form)
- Under-18 year old people to be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Sunday 8th March 2020 – Meet 10:00am – Sue Dennis to lead the walk
- Sunday 12th April 2020 – Meet 10:00am – Walk leaders Christine and Michael Mccabe
- Sunday 10th May 2020 – Our Sunday walk will be replaced by our annual Bingley Walking Festival. There will be five walks on offer at different times an places throughout the day.
Or use this iCal Google calendar and import it in your phone so you never forget any of our walks!