Covid-19 update: sadly and for obvious reasons we have decided to suspend our monthly walks until further notice. We have the best interest of our walkers and walk leaders to consider and must do everything we can to minimise the risk.
We know that many of you have taken on walking during the lockdown as a way to exercise more and we hope that this will inspire you to join us once we resume all our activities. In the meantime, if you are out and about please take a look at the Countryside Code which has been updated during this pandemic.
We want you to enjoy your walks and we have many walking routes listed on this website in and around Bingley.
We look forward to seeing you all again in the not too distant future.
All our monthly walks are suspended until further notice
What do you need?
Bring liquid refreshment and wear walking boots.
After the walk we usually have lunch or a drink in one of the town's welcoming cafés. Most of them now display our “Walkers are Welcome” stickers in their windows.
Where to meet?
There will be no monthly walks for the foreseeable future. We will update the website once we have decided it is safe to do so. Thank you for your comprehension.
Important Additional Information:
- Whilst leaders take every care, your comfort and safety are your own responsibility.
- The pace of the walk is appropriate to the distance and the available time. We ask that walkers accept the pace set.
- Dogs (on a short lead) are welcome on most walks but please get in touch with us before hand (Facebook or Web contact form)
- Under-18 year old people to be accompanied by a responsible adult
- CANCELLED – Sunday 12th April 2020
- CANCELLED – Sunday 10th May 2020 – Our Sunday walk should have been replaced by our annual Bingley Walking Festival.
- CANCELLED – Sunday 14th June 2020
Or use this iCal Google calendar and import it in your phone so you never forget any of our walks!